Interested in building more than a resume? How about building personalized health experiences that impact thousands of lives while helping to grow a company that cares deeply about its people? Have a look at our openings. Who knows. This could be the start of a beautiful relationship.
- Across all departments and locations, Well seeks to foster an inclusive and tight-knit community. We achieve this through regular events and engagement within our local communities.
- Our culture of collaboration allows Well employees to “fail forward”, constantly discovering new and innovative improvements that provide a better health experience for our members.
- Well is committed to promoting an environment of inclusion and respect in which all individuals feel safe, empowered and valued for their talent and contribution, regardless of social identity.
- Well’s unique environment creates a workplace where talented employees enhance each other’s strengths. Kindness, tolerance, and transparency make working at Well both meaningful and enjoyable.
- As a health and wellness company, we recognize the health inequities in our country. We partner closely with community organizations to address these systemic issues and deliver comprehensive support at scale to structurally marginalized communities. We offer our product, including physical and mental wellness, health coaching, healthcare navigation, and condition management support, with a goal of delivering population health improvement and better individual health outcomes.
- Together with our community partners, we aim to create a holistic health transformation model that will enhance healthcare access, engagement, and trusted support – resulting in the realization of holistic health goals, improved health outcomes, and positive change in the lives of our members.
Commitment to Diversity
Well believes a focus on equity, diversity, and inclusion is critical to our mission and success and is committed to taking action both internally and in our broader communities. We have identified the following targets as ongoing areas of focus:
Diversify talent across levels and functions.
Promote an informed organization that cultivates an inclusive culture with equitable systems and practices.
Ensure the relevance of Well’s platform across diverse members and actively prioritize its launch in underserved communities.
As we move forward, we are dedicated to including the voices of people with lived experience in all initiatives related to diversity, equity, and inclusion, as well as providing space and support for Well employees to reflect on issues of race and ethnicity.
Meet Our Teams
Digital Product Team – Boston
- Our product managers and designers craft the Well digital experience to build an engaging and fun product that makes everyone excited to work on their health.
Clinical Team – Boston
- Our Clinical team develops all in-app content and clinical strategy based on effective, evidence-based, up-to-date clinical research.
Member Services – Chapel Hill, NC
- Our Chapel Hill hub is the heart of our Member Services department, where Well Guides directly communicate with our valued members. We build meaningful relationships incorporating a sense of trust, credibility and partnership with our members while helping them to achieve their health goals and navigate the complex healthcare system.
Health Engine – New York
- The Health Engine team of Data Scientists and Machine Learning Engineers develops AI-driven insights to provide a highly personalized experience for our members.
Enterprise Technology – Minneapolis & Multi-location
- Enterprise Technology includes the Dev and Cloud Ops, Enterprise Tooling, and Infrastructure teams which manage the day to day operations of our IT systems by implementing a wide array of innovative cloud native infrastructure for development, data, product, and AI platforms. This ensures that we can operationally support our customers through first-class products and with the highest security standards.
Product Engineering – Multi-location
- The Product Engineering team develops a world-class technology platform at the heart of our engagement and behavior change platform. We have a diverse group of backend and mobile developers, data scientists, and product managers to design, implement, and govern product features for our valued members.
Marketing and Consumer Engagement – Multi-location
- We design the consumer experience from the initial touchpoint to effectively activate potential users and nurture them into stable patterns of engagement with our services.
Sales and Client Services – Multi-location
- We view our clients as partners in our mission to deliver amazing experiences that improve the health of our members and reduce healthcare costs. Our Sales and Client Services team drives customer growth and program design that ultimately delivers successful outcomes for members and clients.
Summer Interns – Multi-location
- Each summer, Well hosts a cohort of undergraduate and graduate interns across various functions. Specific opportunities are posted in the spring.
Other corporate functions include: Human Resources, Finance, Legal, and Administration
We understand that it is our employees who drive our mission to disrupt healthcare and improve people’s lives, and it is our employees’ hard work that will enable us to create new opportunities in the years to come. As such, it is important for us to express our commitment through our policies and benefits which include:
A hybrid work policy that allows for both in-person and remote work for most roles
18 days of paid time off and 9 paid holidays
Volunteer Time Off program to support individual values and volunteer activities that enhance and serve the communities in which we live and work
Free coffee and snacks in the office as well as fun social events
Parental leave for new parents, regardless of gender, whether through birth or adoption of a child, as a benefit of employment in order to support the health and wellbeing of the whole family and equitable opportunity for career advancement
Health, dental, and vision insurance
Tax-advantaged HSA or FSA for healthcare, dependent care, and commuter benefits
401(k) and short- and long-term disability and life insurance coverage at no cost to the employee
- Learning Time Off each quarter to support learning and career development